Doncaster Racecourse has teamed up with leading sofa retailer DFS to offer fashionable females the chance to secure a fast-track pass to the final of the most-hotly anticipated style contests in the South Yorkshire calendar.
Ladies from across the region will be upping their efforts to stand out in the style stakes, in a bid to claim the coveted Best Dressed Lady title and win a bumper prize package at DFS Ladies Day on Thursday, September 10.
The Town Moor racecourse and long-term Ladies Day sponsors DFS are offering ladies the chance to skip the rigorous Best Dressed Lady judging process that take place on the raceday, by taking part in the #selfieonasofa social media campaign.
Ladies are being invited to post a selfie of themselves sat on a sofa dressed in their Ladies Day finery and showcasing their Best Dressed credentials to Doncaster Racecourse’s Twitter, Facebook and Instagram pages using the designated hashtag. Judges from the racecourse will narrow down the top 10 most stylish ladies who upload their photos between now and midday on Wednesday August 19 before DFS selects the most stylish lady who will automatically make the final. The successful lady will also win County Enclosure tickets for herself and a guest to attend the raceday.
Terms & Conditions
To be in with a chance of securing a fast track pass to the Best Dressed Lady final line up, ladies should upload their photos to @DoncasterRaces on Twitter, www.facebook.com/DoncasterRaces or www.instagram.com/doncasterraces using the hashtag #selfieonasofa
- #selfieonasofa photographs must be submitted by midday GMT on 19th August 2015
- A winner will be chosen at random by DFS by midday GMT on 20th August 2015 from a shortlist of 10 entries selected by Doncaster Racecourse
- One entry per person.
- Winner will receive a place in the DFS Ladies Day Best Dressed Lady competition on Thursday 10th September and 2 tickets to the County Enclosure
- Tickets are non-transferable.
- Travel is not included.
- The tickets are traceable and may not be re-sold.
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age.